Easy Samsung FRP Tool is a windows program to help the Bypass FRP Google Account lock on all Samsung devices android 10, android 11, and android 12 supported, Here, in this guide We will you on How to download and use Easy Samsung FRP Tool 2023 V2.7 latest versions.
FRP or (Factory data reset) is a data protection feature for all Android smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola and other phones. when the First run smartphone and if a user adds a Gmail account FRP is automatically activated. so, It is forbidden to use a smartphone after Factory Reset.
if you don’t want to use FRP Lock Then Simple you can disable the Factory Reset Protection feature from your Smartphone via to delete the Gmail Account from the Smartphone Settings by going to Settings > Accounts > select the Gmail ID > remove account.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can use other options to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can use tools like SamFirm FRP tool, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1, or other FRP Bypass Tools for PC. These tools allow you to bypass the FRP lock either directly.
Download Easy Samsung FRP Tools v2.7
- File Name: Easy_Samsung_FRP_v2.7.zip
- Size: 12MB
- Type: .exe
- Compatible OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 (32&64bit)
- Developer: Easy Firmware Team
- Download link: Download
How To Use Easy Samsung FRP Tools v2.7
- Download the Easy Samsung FRP Tool 2023 on your computer.
- Extract the downloaded file using 7zip or WinRar.
- Install Easy Samsung FRP Tool v2.7 by running SamsungFrp2023.exe (double click).
- Click on “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement” as the first step.
- Restart your Windows Pc.
- Reopen the SamsungFRP2022.exe setup
- Connect your Samsung mobile to Wi-Fi network.
- Connect your Samsung phone to the computer.
- Click on “Bypass FRP” as the second step and wait for the process to finish.
- A Driver installation popup will appear; click “Install Anyway.”
- Check your phone; an Easy Firmware popup window will appear.
- Tap on “View” in the popup.
- A new Chrome browser window will open.
- Type the following link: bit.ly
- Download the FRP Bypass Apk (2020) from the provided link.
- Install and open the FRP Bypass application on your phone.
- Click “Bypass FRP” and choose “Settings.”
- Go to Security and enable “Pin Windows,” then set up a Pattern lock there.
- Reboot your phone.
Fix Installing Drivers Failed
- First, downloading and extracting the Setup file on your PC.
- Next, download and install the Samsung USB driver.
- then, Click “Next,” “Agree,” and “Install.”
- Search for CMD (Command Prompt) and run it as Administrator.
- Copy and paste the following code into CMD: bcdedit /set TESTSIGNING OFF
- Restart your Windows Pc.
- Run SamsungFRP.exe after the computer restarts.
- Connect your FRP-enabled phone to the PC.
- Click on “Bypass FRP” in the SamsungFRP.exe tool.
- Congratulations! You have successfully resolved the “Installing Drivers Failed” issue.
How To Fix Easy Samsung FRP Tool Failed Launching browser event
- Press the Shift button on your keyboard and then Restart your Computer.
- When your computer restarts, navigate to Troubleshoot, then choose Advanced options ==> select Startup Settings.
- Click on Restart.
- In the Startup Settings, press 7 to “Disable driver signature enforcement.”
- Restart your computer again.
- Now re-extract the FRP tool
- then, Connect your Samsung device to PC
- Click On Bypass FRP
- finally, The issue with the Launching Browser has been successfully resolved.
Read More: SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1 – One Click Remove FRP