Before explaining how to unlock the Google account on the android 5.1 phone, it is necessary to know what FRP bypass is, how it works, and the best ways to remove the Google account smoothly and without problems. here, I share you how you FRP bypass android smartphone.
FRP or (Factory data reset) is a data protection feature for all Android smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola and other phones. when the First run smartphone and if a user adds a Gmail account FRP is automatically activated. so, It is forbidden to use a smartphone after Factory Reset.
if you don’t want to use FRP Lock Then Simple you can disable the Factory Reset Protection feature from your Smartphone via to delete the Gmail Account from the Smartphone Settings by going to Settings > Accounts > select the Gmail ID > remove account.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can use other options to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can use tools like SamFirm FRP tool, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1, or other FRP Bypass Tools for PC. These tools allow you to bypass the FRP lock either directly.
What Do I Need To use This latest method?
- Android phone running on Android 5.1.
- active internet connection.
- Computer or smartphone
- A USB cable to connect your android device to the computer.
- Download Google Account Manager (5.0).Apk
- Download FRP Bypass.apk
- Basic knowledge of navigating your Android device’s settings and options.
FRP Bypass Android 5.1 Without PC?
- First, Turn on your Android Smartphone.
- then, Tap Let’s Go and connect your phone to a Wi Fi.
- Return to the Google Account verification screen.
- Tap the Email or Phone tab.
- Press and hold the @ icon on the keyboard.
- then, Select Google Keyboard Settings => Text Correction => Personal Directory => English (United States)
- Tap on + icon from the top-right corner.
- Click on the search icon.
- Search for Google Keyboard and select it => Choose Text-to-Speech Output.
- Tap the search (magnifying glass) icon again and install voice data.
- Tap the three dots from the top right corner and select Open Source License.
- Now, select any words and tap the magnifying glass (search) icon.
- It will take you to the Google Search.
- then, Search for “Chrome” and select it.
- You can now access the Chrome browser.
- In the search bar, enter this URL: bit.ly
- Scroll down to the FRP Bypass APK section.
- Download these apks: Google Account Manager (5.0).Apk, FRP Bypass.apk
- Return to the Google App and search for “Downloads”.
- then, Select and open Downloads.
- Install Google Account Manager 5.apk.
- Now install FRP_Bypass.apk
- then, Tap the 3 dots and select Browser Sign In.
- Sign in with your Google Account ID and password.
- Restart your Phone.
- Finally, You will now see Account Added, indicating that the FRP has been successfully bypassed.
Read More: MSA FRP Bypass Tool Download latest Version