FRP Bypass Apk is a Android application designed to unlock FRP the Google Account lock from any Android phone without a PC. If you not want to use flashing, you can to download FRP Bypass 2.0 Apk Tool. Just follow these simple steps, and you can easily unlock the Google account lock.
FRP or (Factory data reset) is a data protection feature for all Android smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola and other phones. when the First run smartphone and if a user adds a Gmail account FRP is automatically activated. so, It is forbidden to use a smartphone after Factory Reset.
if you don’t want to use FRP Lock Then Simple you can disable the Factory Reset Protection feature from your Smartphone via to delete the Gmail Account from the Smartphone Settings by going to Settings > Accounts > select the Gmail ID > remove account.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can use other options to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can use tools like SamFirm FRP tool, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1, or other FRP Bypass Tools for PC. These tools allow you to bypass the FRP lock either directly.
Download FRP Bypass Apk Latest All Version
|File name||FRP Bypass.APK|
|File size||1.2 MB|
|Version||2.0 Latest Version|
|Download FRP Bypass Apk||Download|
All FRP Bypass APK
- Open lock screen
- Open Login Account
- Open Samsung My Files
- Open Settings
- Open Youtube app
- Open Alliance
- Open Google search
- Open Mi file manager
- Open Motorola launcher
- Open Secure Folder
- Open Samsung Touch ID
- Open Knox Checker
- Open Disabler
- Open Google Assistant
- Open *#0*#
- Open Home launcher
- Open Google Chrome
- Open Dialer
- Open Galaxy store
- Open ADB
- Open USB Settings
- Open Notification
- Open Gmail
- Open Google Maps
- Open Android Hidden Settings
- Open smart switch
- Open Files Shortcut
- Install iOS Launcher
- Alliance Shield on Galaxy Store
How to Use FRP Bypass APK on Android 12
- First, Download the latest version of FRP Bypass APK to your phone.
- then, Open the File Manager using the Open Files app.
- Locate the downloaded APK file and tap on it to install it.
- After installing the APK, open it.
- then, Go back to the device’s browser and tap on the Search bar.
- Type of the URL: bit.ly
- Go to the “FRP Bypass” section and tap to open the “FRP APPS” section.
- Select “Open Settings App” and tap Open when prompted. This will take you to the device’s Settings app.
- Scroll down and select System Settings.
- Tap on Backup & Reset, then choose Reset Phone.
- then, Select “Reset System Settings Only” and confirm the action.
- after that, Tap on Erase All data, confirm the action.
- Your smartphone will be rebooted, and the factory reset process will begin.
- Wait for 3-4 minutes for the process to complete.
- Finally, The device will boot automatically.
How to Use FRP Bypass APK on Android 11
- First, Turn on your Android 11 phone and tap Start to begin the setup process.
- then, Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen and tap on English. Then select your regional language.
- Access the Wi-Fi network page and tap on Add Network.
- then, Type anything in the field and long-press the Browser Icon.
- Now, Tap the last option, which is “language Settings.”
- Select Add keyboard and then choose English.
- Tap on the 3 dots and select “Help & Feedback.”
- Type and search for YouTube.
- then, Open the first result from the list and play a YouTube video.
- Tap on the “3 dots” and select the “Watch later” icon.
- Tap on the User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- Type of the URL: bit.ly and Download FRP_Bypass.apk
- then, Tap the 3 dots from the top-right corner and select Downloads.
- Install “Android_8-9_GAM.apk” by tapping “Install” =>> “Done.”
- Now install FRP_Bypass.apk by tapping “Install” => “Open.”
- Tap “3 dots” and select “Browser Sign In.
- then, Sign in with your Google Account ID and password.
- Restart your phone => Change the language to English (United States).
- Now you will see Account Added.
FRP Bypass on Android 10
- First, Access the Chrome Browser on your FRP-locked phone.
- then, Download FRP APK.
- install the FRP APK. Tap on Next > Install > Done.
- Download FRP_Bypass.apk and install it.
- Open FRP_Bypass.apk.
- then, Tap the 3 dots from the top-right corner.
- Select Browser Sign In.
- Sign in with any Google ID and Password.
- Now, Restart your Android phone.
- Complete all the initial setup steps.
- Finally, You will see Account Added.