Before explaining how to unlock the Google account on the Motorola phone, it is necessary to know what FRP bypass is, how it works, and the best ways to remove the Google account smoothly and without problems. here, I share you how you FRP bypass Motorola smartphone.
FRP or (Factory data reset) is a data protection feature for all Android smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola and other phones. when the First run smartphone and if a user adds a Gmail account FRP is automatically activated. so, It is forbidden to use a smartphone after Factory Reset.
if you don’t want to use FRP Lock Then Simple you can disable the Factory Reset Protection feature from your Motorola Smartphone via to delete the Gmail Account from the Smartphone Settings by going to Settings > Accounts > select the Gmail ID > remove account.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can use other options to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can use tools like SamFirm FRP tool, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1, or other FRP Bypass Tools for PC. These tools allow you to bypass the FRP lock either directly.
What Do I Need To use This latest method?
- Motorola phone running on Android 12.
- active internet connection.
- computer or smartphone
- Basic knowledge of navigating your Motorola device’s settings and options.
how to FRP Bypass Motorola Android 12 Without PC?
- First, Power on your Motorola Phone.
- then, Tap Start => Connect your phone to a WiFi network.
- Return to the initial Welcome Screen.
- Simultaneously press the Volume Up and Power keys.
- Tap “Turn On” to activate Talkback.
- Quickly tap the Volume Up and Power keys again to confirm Talkback activation.
- Draw a reversed L.
- Select Use Voice Command => Say “Open Google Assistant.”
- Double-tap to choose the keyboard.
- Deactivate Talkback by pressing Volume Up and Volume Down simultaneously.
- Type “Google” and press Enter.
- Tap the Google icon.
- Tap the “Google Mic” and say “Open Chrome.”
- This action will open the Chrome Browser.
- In the search bar, enter this URL: bit.ly
- Go to the FRP bypass APK and tap to open the FRP APPS section.
- Select “Open Settings App” =>> Tap “Open.”
- This will take you to your device settings.
- Scroll down and select Accessibility.
- Turn on the Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Allow =>> Confirm with “Got it.”
- Return to the Settings main menu.
- Open “Apps & Notifications.”
- Choose See All Apps.
- Tap the three dots =>> Select “Show System.”
- Select Android Setup =>> Disable & Force Stop it.
- Open the second “Android Setup” and force stop it.
- Tap the back key to go back.
- Scroll down and select “Google Play Services.”
- Disable and force stop Google Play Services.
- Return to the main Welcome Setup Wizard screen by tapping the back key multiple times.
- Tap “START.”
- It will be stuck at the “Checking for Updates” screen.
- Tap the Accessibility Shortcut icon => Select “Assistant.”
- Repeat this until the “Settings” button appears on your device screen.
- Tap “Settings” =>> Enable “Google Play Services.”
- Return to the Setup screen =>> Tap “More” (Google Services) => Accept.
- Now complete the Setup process.
- Finally, you have successfully bypassed the FRP lock on your Motorola phone.