Before explaining how to unlock the Google account on the Samsung A21 phone, it is necessary to know what FRP bypass is, how it works, and the best ways to remove the Google account smoothly and without problems. here, I share you how you FRP bypass Samsung A21 smartphone.
FRP or (Factory data reset) is a data protection feature for all Android smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola and other phones. when the First run smartphone and if a user adds a Gmail account FRP is automatically activated. so, It is forbidden to use a smartphone after Factory Reset.
if you don’t want to use FRP Lock Then Simple you can disable the Factory Reset Protection feature from your Samsung A21 Smartphone via to delete the Gmail Account from the Smartphone Settings by going to Settings > Accounts > select the Gmail ID > remove account.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can use other options to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can use tools like SamFirm FRP tool, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1, or other FRP Bypass Tools for PC. These tools allow you to bypass the FRP lock either directly.
What Do I Need To use This latest method?
- Samsung phone running on Android 11.
- active internet connection.
- computer or smartphone
- A USB cable to connect your Samsung device to the computer.
- Download Samsung USB Drive: Mega
- Download the Notification Bar apk
- Download Package Disabler Pro
- Basic knowledge of navigating your Samsung device’s settings and options.
how to FRP Bypass Samsung A21 Without PC?
- First, turn on your Samsung a21 phone.
- Activate Talkback by holding down the Side and Volume Up keys simultaneously for 2 seconds.
- Utilize the Side and Volume Up keys for Talkback. Tap “Use” when prompted.
- Disable Talkback by pressing the Side and Volume Up keys again.
- Access voice commands by swiping right and then upwards, forming a reverse “L” gesture.
- Double-tap Use Voice commands and say Google Assistant aloud.
- Double-tap the “keyboard icon” and disable Talkback by pressing the Side and Volume Up keys.
- Type “Google,” select “Send,” and then tap the Google search icon.
- Tap the “Mic icon” and voice “Open Chrome.”
- In Chrome, enter “galaxy.store/iihvwjvww” in the URL box and download the iOS Launcher.
- Agree and open the app from the Galaxy store.
- Install and open the app, then sign in to your Samsung Account.
- Complete two-step verification for your Samsung account.
- Wait for the installation to finish and open the OS14 Launcher.
- Start the OS14 Launcher.
- Use another Samsung device to create a “Cloud Backup” and then “Restore” it to the FRP-locked device.
- Log in with the same Samsung Account used on the FRP locked device.
- Download the Notification Bar apk and Package Disabler Pro.
- Install both “Notification Bar” and “Package Disabler Pro” on an unlocked phone.
- Back up Apps to Samsung Cloud from Settings > Accounts and Backup.
- On the FRP-locked phone, go to Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity > Enable the “Assistant menu.”
- Tap “Select Assistant Menu Items” and keep only “Menu settings” selected.
- Go to Accounts and backup and initiate data restoration (DO NOT update Samsung Cloud).
- Select “Restore Data” and quickly tap Assistant me to prevent Samsung Cloud updating.
- Choose the recently backed-up device and restore Apps only. Tap Install.
- Wait for data restoration to complete, then tap “Done” and return to the Menu.
- Set up the “Notification Bar” application by opening it.
- Select “Accessibility,” then “Installed services,” and grant permission for the Notification Bar.
- Confirm Notification Bar functionality by pulling down the Notification Bar.
- Set up “Package Disabler Pro.”
- Access Settings > Privacy > Permission manager > Files and media.
- Click the three dots at the top right corner and choose “Show System Apps.”
- Locate “Package Disabler Pro” and enable management of all files.
- Pull down the Notification Bar, disable Wi-Fi or Mobile data, and open the Package Disabler Pro app.
- Check “I agree” and enable “Enable Admin > Activate.”
- For KLMS Agent, enable WiFi or Mobile Data from the Notification Bar and confirm.
- Wait for Knox license validation, after which the app will open.
- Click the “Search icon” and search for “Setup.”
- Disable “Android Setup” and “Samsung setup wizard,” and “clear data.”.
- Return to the initial setup steps.
How to Factory Reset Samsung A21?
- First, Power down your device.
- then, Press and hold the Power, Home, and Volume Up buttons simultaneously.
- Use the Volume Down button to choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Confirm with the Power button and then scroll to select “YES.”
- Press the Power button to proceed.
- Finally, Process complete.
Read More: vnROM Bypass APK Download