Before explaining how to unlock the Google account on the LG Stylo 6 phone, it is necessary to know what FRP bypass is, how it works, and the best ways to remove the Google account smoothly and without problems. here, I share you how you FRP bypass LG Stylo 6 smartphone.
FRP or (Factory data reset) is a data protection feature for all Android smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola and other phones. when the First run smartphone and if a user adds a Gmail account FRP is automatically activated. so, It is forbidden to use a smartphone after Factory Reset.
if you don’t want to use FRP Lock Then Simple you can disable the Factory Reset Protection feature from your LG Stylo 6 Smartphone via to delete the Gmail Account from the Smartphone Settings by going to Settings > Accounts > select the Gmail ID > remove account.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can use other options to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can use tools like SamFirm FRP tool, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1, or other FRP Bypass Tools for PC. These tools allow you to bypass the FRP lock either directly.
What Do I Need To use This latest method?
- LG phone running on Android 11.
- active internet connection.
- computer or smartphone
- Download Link: LGBackup_181126.lbf
- Basic knowledge of navigating your LG device’s settings and options.
how to LG Stylo 6 FRP Bypass without PC?
- First, locate the keyboard logo situated in the bottom-right corner.
- Press the settings option.
- Choose Gboard from the settings menu.
- Click on the three dots located in the upper-right corner, then select Help and Feedback.
- Search for instructions on deleting or disabling apps on an Android device.
- Opt for Tap to access Application Settings.
- Look for Chrome and tap on it.
- Initiate Chrome by tapping the Open button.
- Download the file LGBackup_181126.lbf.
- Return to the app settings and search for “Settings,” then open it.
- Swipe down and access the system options.
- Proceed to Back up and tap on it => Access Backup and restore.
- Choose the Restore option => Select the LGBackup File.
- Mark all the components and proceed by tapping “Next.” Wait for the Restore process to complete.
- Initiate a phone restart by tapping Restart Phone.
- After the device restarts, navigate to Wi-Fi settings. Choose any random network to open the keyboard, then tap on the keyboard icon located in the bottom corner.
- Tap on Settings and follow the previous method to reach app information Gboard > Three dots > Help and Feedback > Search “delete or disable app on Android” > Tap to access application settings.
- Search for Quick Shortcut Maker and tap on it.
- Locate Setup Wizard and tap on it, then select the third setup wizard (setup home exit).
- Once the wizard opens, tap on “Try.” This will initiate the installation process, leading to a phone restart. Proceed with setting up your phone.
- In Wi-Fi settings, select “Set up offline.”The Google Account bypass for your LG STYLO 6 has been successfully completed.
Read More: FRP Bypass Samsung A12 Android 12 Without PC