Before explaining how to unlock the Google account on the Samsung A02 phone, it is necessary to know what FRP bypass is, how it works, and the best ways to remove the Google account smoothly and without problems. here, I share you how you FRP bypass Samsung A02 smartphone.
FRP or (Factory data reset) is a data protection feature for all Android smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola and other phones. when the First run smartphone and if a user adds a Gmail account FRP is automatically activated. so, It is forbidden to use a smartphone after Factory Reset.
if you don’t want to use FRP Lock Then Simple you can disable the Factory Reset Protection feature from your Samsung A02 Smartphone via to delete the Gmail Account from the Smartphone Settings by going to Settings > Accounts > select the Gmail ID > remove account.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can use other options to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can use tools like SamFirm FRP tool, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1, or other FRP Bypass Tools for PC. These tools allow you to bypass the FRP lock either directly.
What Do I Need To use This latest method?
- Samsung phone running on Android 11.
- active internet connection.
- computer or smartphone
- A USB cable to connect your Samsung device to the computer.
- Download Samsung USB Drive: Mega
- Download Notification Bar
- Download Package Disabler Pro
- Basic knowledge of navigating your Samsung device’s settings and options.
Samsung A02 FRP Bypass Android 11 Without PC?
- First, Turn on your Samsung A02 device.
- then, Tap the Start button.
- Agree to the presented Terms & Conditions and proceed by clicking Next.
- Connect your Samsung phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Press the Volume Up and Power keys simultaneously => Tap on Use.
- Quickly press the Volume Up and Power keys again to enable Talkback.
- Draw the shape ⅃ => Select Use Voice Command.
- Use voice commands to open Google Assistant.
- Disable Talkback by pressing Volume Up and Volume Down simultaneously.
- Choose the keyboard and type YouTube => Open YouTube.
- Tap on the User icon.
- Navigate to Settings => About => YouTube Terms of Service.
- This will open the Chrome Browser.
- In the search bar, enter this URL: bit.ly
- Access the FRP bypass APK section and open Galaxy Store.
- This will take you to the Galaxy Store.
- Search for “OS14 Launcher,” install, and open it.
- Sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Wait for the installation and opening of OS14 Launcher.
- Prepare another Android phone for cloud backup and restore.
- On the other phone, go to Settings => Accounts & backup.
- Add your Google and Samsung accounts.
- Open Chrome Browser and enter this URL: bit.ly
- Download and Install Notification Bar & Package Disabler Pro.
- Go to Settings => Accounts & backup => Backup & Restore => Backup data.
- Uncheck everything except Apps and tap Back up.
- Once backed up, return to the FRP locked phone.
- Go to Settings => Accessibility => Interaction & dexterity.
- Enable Assistant Menu and customize it.
- then, Go to Accounts & Backup and Restore Data (Do Not update Samsung Cloud).
- Select Restore Data and quickly access Assistant Menu.
- Navigate back to the menu and restore apps only.
- Setup Notification Bar by enabling Accessibility for it.
- Setup Package Disabler Pro by allowing management of all files.
- Pull down the Notification Bar and disable WiFi and Mobile data.
- then, Open Package Disabler Pro and enable administration.
- Activate KLMS agent and agree to the terms.
- Wait for validation and app opening.
- Search for Android Setup and disable it.
- Clear data for Samsung Setup Wizard.
- Complete the initial setup steps.
- Finally, You have successfully bypassed the FRP lock on your Samsung A02 phone.
Read More: FRPFILE Bypass Apk – FRP Bypass File 2023