Before explaining how to unlock the Google account on the Samsung A10E phone, it is necessary to know what FRP bypass is, how it works, and the best ways to remove the Google account smoothly and without problems. here, I share you how you FRP bypass Samsung A10E smartphone.
FRP or (Factory data reset) is a data protection feature for all Android smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola and other phones. when the First run smartphone and if a user adds a Gmail account FRP is automatically activated. so, It is forbidden to use a smartphone after Factory Reset.
if you don’t want to use FRP Lock Then Simple you can disable the Factory Reset Protection feature from your Samsung A10E Smartphone via to delete the Gmail Account from the Smartphone Settings by going to Settings > Accounts > select the Gmail ID > remove account.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can use other options to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can use tools like SamFirm FRP tool, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1, or other FRP Bypass Tools for PC. These tools allow you to bypass the FRP lock either directly.
What Do I Need To use This latest method?
- Samsung phone running on Android.
- active internet connection.
- computer or smartphone
- A USB cable to connect your Samsung device to the computer.
- Download Samsung USB Drive: Mega
- Basic knowledge of navigating your Samsung device’s settings and options.
how to Samsung A10E FRP Bypass Without Pc?
- Power on your device.
- Continuously tap the “Start” button.
- Proceed to “Check out some Info to get started.” => Click Next.
- Select “Bring your old data for quicker setup.” => Click Next.
- Connect to your WiFi network => Choose the “Use my Google account instead” option that appears.
- Locate and tap on the “Google Verifying your account” option.
- Access the “Emergency Call” function and dial “112,” then hang up.
- Open the keyboard and select the “Settings” icon.
- Navigate to “Keyboard layout and feedback > Key-tap feedback > Sound and vibration.”
- Choose “Answering and ending call > Answer automatically > Turn on.”
- Tap on the screen twice simultaneously, repeating this a few times to crash the “Call settings.”
- Choose “App info” and tap the “Settings” icon.
- Proceed to “Block number > Recent,” then select the “Emergency number 112” and tap it.
- Click the “Message icon” to open your messages.
- Tap the three dots and select “Add or remove people.”
- Enter the recipient’s number 11111111 and correct any errors.
- Click the Add+ option and create a contact with an “Email.”
- Select the “Email icon” and choose “Email just once.”
- The “Welcome to Gmail” option will appear; click “Skip.”
- Click “Add an email address” and locate the “Exchange and office 365” option.
- Provide your email address, choose “Manual setup,” and select “Exchange.”
- Opt for the client certificate option, then proceed to “Set secure screen lock type => Click “OK.”
- Find the “Protect your phone” option and set up a “Pattern” lock, then restart the phone.
- After the restart, encounter the “Let’s Go” screen, proceed to the “Lock screen,” and draw your new pattern to bypass FRP/Google unlock.
- On the “Google Sign-in” page, press Skip.
- Discover the “Skip account setup” option and press Skip.
- After a while, encounter the “Google Services” option, and click “More and Accept.”
- Access the “Review additional apps” option and click OK.
- The “Sign in to your Samsung account” page will appear; click “Skip” to find the “Skip out on all these” options, then press “Skip.”
- Finally, persistently select “Device Data collection > Next > Personalized Offers > Accept.” and then, click Finish.
How to Factory Reset Samsung A10E?
- First, power off your phone.
- Then, press and hold both the Power and Volume Up buttons simultaneously.
- Navigate to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option using the volume down button, and confirm by pressing the Power button.
- Scroll down and select “YES,” followed by pressing the Power Button to initiate the process.
- Finally, Process complete.