Before explaining how to unlock the Google account on the Samsung A12 phone, it is necessary to know what FRP bypass is, how it works, and the best ways to remove the Google account smoothly and without problems. here, I share you how you FRP bypass Samsung A12 smartphone.
FRP or (Factory data reset) is a data protection feature for all Android smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola and other phones. when the First run smartphone and if a user adds a Gmail account FRP is automatically activated. so, It is forbidden to use a smartphone after Factory Reset.
if you don’t want to use FRP Lock Then Simple you can disable the Factory Reset Protection feature from your Samsung A12 Smartphone via to delete the Gmail Account from the Smartphone Settings by going to Settings > Accounts > select the Gmail ID > remove account.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can use other options to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can use tools like SamFirm FRP tool, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1, or other FRP Bypass Tools for PC. These tools allow you to bypass the FRP lock either directly.
What Do I Need To use This latest method?
- Samsung phone running on Android 11.
- active internet connection.
- computer or smartphone
- A USB cable to connect your Samsung device to the computer.
- Download Samsung USB Drive: Mega
- Basic knowledge of navigating your Samsung device’s settings and options.
how to Samsung A12 FRP Bypass Android 11 Without PC?
- First, power on your samsung phone.
- then, enable Talkback by press and hold the Side and Volume Up keys.
- use the “Side” and “Volume Up” keys to navigate and click “Use” to confirm.
- Activate voice commands by performing a right swipe in a reverse “L” gesture.
- Double-tap Use Voice commands and say Google Assistant aloud.
- Disable Talkback by double-tapping the keyboard icon and pressing the Side and “Volume Up” keys together.
- Type Google, click “Send,” and tap the Google search icon. Say Open Chrome to proceed.
- In the Chrome browser, tap on the search bar and type of the following URLs: bit.ly
- Download the iOS Launcher. Agree to the terms and open it from the Galaxy store.
- Tap install and open the OS14 Launcher. Sign in to your Samsung Account and complete the two-step verification process.
- Wait for the installation to finish, and then open the OS14 Launcher.
- Create a “Cloud Backup” on another Samsung device and “Restore” it to the FRP-locked device. Use the same Samsung Account for login.
- Download the “Notification Bar apk” and “Package Disabler Pro” on the unlocked phone. Install both apps.
- Back up Data (Apps) to Samsung Cloud from Settings > Accounts and Backup.
- On the FRP-locked phone, go to Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity > Enable the Assistant menu.
- Tap on “Select Assistant Menu Items” and keep only Menu settings enabled.
- Go to Accounts and backup and Restore data.
- Select Restore Data and quickly tap on Assistant Menu.
- Choose the recently backed-up device from the unlocked Samsung device, Restore Apps only, and tap Install.
- Wait for the data restoration process to complete and tap “Done,” then return to the Menu.
- Set up the Notification Bar application by opening it and allowing it to access Accessibility and Installed services.
- Confirm its functionality by pulling down the Notification Bar.
- Set up Package Disabler Pro.
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Permission manager > Files and media.
- Click on the three dots at the right corner and select “Show System Apps.”
- Locate Package Disabler Pro and turn on “Allow management of all files.”
- Disable Wi-Fi or Mobile data, open the Package Disabler Pro app, check “I agree,” and click “Enable Admin > Activate.”
- To enable KLMS Agent, turn on Wi-Fi or Mobile Data from the Notification Bar and confirm.
- Wait for the Knox license validation to complete, and then click on the “Search icon” to find “Setup.”
- Disable “Android Setup” and Samsung setup wizard, and clear data.
- When the time appears on the notification bar, your phone is now free from the FRP lock.
- Finally, go back and proceed with the initial setup steps.
Read More: FRP Bypass Samsung A12 Android 12 Without PC