Before explaining how to unlock the Google account on the Samsung phone, it is necessary to know what FRP bypass is, how it works, and the best ways to remove the Google account smoothly and without problems. here, I share you how you FRP bypass Samsung smartphone.
FRP or (Factory data reset) is a data protection feature for all Android smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola and other phones. when the First run smartphone and if a user adds a Gmail account FRP is automatically activated. so, It is forbidden to use a smartphone after Factory Reset.
if you don’t want to use FRP Lock Then Simple you can disable the Factory Reset Protection feature from your Samsung Smartphone via to delete the Gmail Account from the Smartphone Settings by going to Settings > Accounts > select the Gmail ID > remove account.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can use other options to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can use tools like SamFirm FRP tool, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1, or other FRP Bypass Tools for PC. These tools allow you to bypass the FRP lock either directly.
What Do I Need To use This latest method?
- Samsung phone running on Android 9.
- active internet connection.
- computer or smartphone
- A USB cable to connect your Samsung device to the computer.
- Download Samsung USB Drive: Mega
- Download SamFW FRP Tool
- Basic knowledge of navigating your Samsung device’s settings and options.
Samsung FRP Bypass Android 9?
- First, Power on your Samsung device.
- then, Tap the Start button.
- Agree to the provided Terms & Conditions and proceed by clicking Next.
- Connect your Samsung phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Download the SamFW FRP Tool onto your computer and extract its contents.
- Run the SamFW FRP Tool as an Administrator.
- Wait for a few moments for the tool to launch.
- Return to the initial welcome screen and access the Emergency Call feature.
- Dial #0# to access Test Mode.
- The Test Mode interface will appear.
- Return to the FRP Tool interface.
- Choose the appropriate COM Port.
- Click on the option to Remove FRP.
- Confirm the action on your phone by tapping Allow.
- Wait for the FRP lock removal process to complete and for your phone to reboot.
- Once the phone restarts, tap the blank screen once or select Samsung Setup Wizard.
- Finally, You have successfully bypassed the FRP lock on your Samsung Phone.