Before explaining how to unlock the Google account on the Samsung On5 phone, it is necessary to know what FRP bypass is, how it works, and the best ways to remove the Google account smoothly and without problems. here, I share you how you FRP bypass Samsung On5 smartphone.
FRP or (Factory data reset) is a data protection feature for all Android smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola and other phones. when the First run smartphone and if a user adds a Gmail account FRP is automatically activated. so, It is forbidden to use a smartphone after Factory Reset.
if you don’t want to use FRP Lock Then Simple you can disable the Factory Reset Protection feature from your Samsung On5 Smartphone via to delete the Gmail Account from the Smartphone Settings by going to Settings > Accounts > select the Gmail ID > remove account.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can use other options to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can use tools like SamFirm FRP tool, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1, or other FRP Bypass Tools for PC. These tools allow you to bypass the FRP lock either directly.
What Do I Need To use This latest method?
- Samsung phone running on Android.
- active internet connection.
- computer or smartphone
- A USB cable to connect your Samsung device to the computer.
- Download Samsung USB Drive: Mega
- Google Account Manager 6: Android_6_GAM.apk
- Basic knowledge of navigating your Samsung device’s settings and options.
how to Samsung On5 FRP Bypass Without PC?
- First, Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Access the Add Wi-Fi Network option, then click on Add New Wi-Fi Network once again. Enter any text and tap and hold to select it.
- Now, tap on the Assist icon.
- Search for YouTube and open the app.
- Once you’ve tapped, the Google Chrome browser will appear on your mobile screen.
- Tap the URL bar and navigate to the specified URL bit.ly to download “Google Account Manager 6.”
- Access your bookmarks, then go to your history and select the download history. Proceed to install the downloaded file.
- Once the installation is complete, tap “Done.” Now, go back and browse the URL bit.ly again to download the “FRP Bypass APK.”
- Install the FRP Bypass APK and open the app.
- Touch the three-dot icon in the upper right corner, then choose the “Browser Sign-In” option. Sign in with a different Google account and then restart your smartphone.
- Finally, Your smartphone is now successfully unlocked.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy On5?
- First, Power down your device.
- then, Press and hold the Power, Home, and Volume Up buttons simultaneously.
- Use the Volume Down button to choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Confirm with the Power button and then scroll to select “YES.”
- Press the Power button to proceed.
- Finally, Process complete.
Read More: Samsung A11 FRP Bypass With PC