Before explaining how to unlock the Google account on the Vivo phone, it is necessary to know what FRP bypass is, how it works, and the best ways to remove the Google account smoothly and without problems. here, I share you how you FRP bypass Vivo y20 smartphone.
FRP or (Factory data reset) is a data protection feature for all Android smartphones like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE, Huawei, Motorola and other phones. when the First run smartphone and if a user adds a Gmail account FRP is automatically activated. so, It is forbidden to use a smartphone after Factory Reset.
if you don’t want to use FRP Lock Then Simple you can disable the Factory Reset Protection feature from your Vivo Smartphone via to delete the Gmail Account from the Smartphone Settings by going to Settings > Accounts > select the Gmail ID > remove account.
If you are using a Windows PC, you can use other options to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can use tools like SamFirm FRP tool, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, SamFw FRP Tool 4.7.1, or other FRP Bypass Tools for PC. These tools allow you to bypass the FRP lock either directly.
What Do I Need To use This latest method?
- Vivo phone running on Android 12, Android 11.
- active internet connection.
- computer or smartphone
- Basic knowledge of navigating your Vivo device’s settings and options.
how to Vivo Y20 FRP Bypass Android 11 Without PC?
- First, power on your Vivo Y20 device.
- then, Tap “Start” and connect your phone to a WiFi network.
- Navigate to See All Networks => Add Network.
- Click the microphone icon and select “Deny”.
- Repeat the process with the microphone icon, choosing “Deny” again.
- Tap and hold the microphone icon to prompt a popup, then click “Open Settings”.
- This will lead you to the Keyboard for Vivo App information.
- Select Permission => Tap on the search icon in the top bar.
- Search for “Apps” and open “Default Apps” from the search results.
- Proceed to See All Apps => Scroll down and select “YouTube”.
- Access “Notifications” => “Additional Settings” within the app => “About” => “YouTube Terms of Service”.
- This will direct you to the Vivo Web Browser.
- In the search bar, enter this URL: bit.ly
- Scroll to the Open FRP bypass apk section.
- Select “Open Set Screen Lock” => Tap “Open” => “Allow”.
- Choose “Pattern” to set up screen lock protection.
- Draw the pattern lock and tap “Next”.
- Re-draw the pattern lock and tap “Confirm”.
- Select “Yes, I’m in” => “Understood”.
- Press the back key multiple times to return to the Android Setup Wizard.
- Click “Start”.
- Draw the pattern lock on the “Verify Pattern” screen to successfully bypass FRP.
- Tap “Skip” on the Google verification screen.
- Complete all the initial setup steps on your Vivo Y20.
how to Vivo Y20 FRP Bypass Android 12 Without PC?
- First, Power on your Vivo Y20.
- then, Tap Start => Select Your Location => “Next” => Agree to User Agreements.
- Tap on Next => Next => Next.
- Connect your phone to a WiFi network.
- Return to the initial Welcome Screen.
- Insert a PUK Pin enabled SIM Card into your phone.
- When prompted to enter the PUK Code, input the code and tap “OK”. Quickly press the Power Button and put the phone into sleep/stand-by mode.
- Upon receiving a “Not Signed In” notification, swipe down to reveal the Notification bar.
- then, Tap Manage => App Settings.
- Tap on “Most Recent” => “All Apps”.
- Scroll and select “YouTube”.
- Tap “Additional Settings” in the app.
- This will take you to the YouTube App settings screen.
- then, Tap About => YouTube Terms of Services.
- Access the Chrome Browser from here.
- In the search bar, enter this URL: bit.ly
- then, Navigate to the “Tap to FRP apps” section => “Tap Open Settings”.
- This will take you to the Device Settings.
- Tap on “System” => “Phone Clone”.
- This will launch the Easy Share App.
- Install the QuickShortcutMaker app via the Easy Share application.
- You will need another Android phone for this step.
- Download and install Easy Share on the other phone from the Play Store.
- Download and install Quick Shortcut Maker on your phone.
- Open Easy Share and tap “Phone Clone” => “Old phone”.
- Generate a QR code => Return to the FRP phone and select “New Phone” => “Android”.
- Scan the QR Code to establish a connection between both devices.
- Tap Applications => QuickShortcutMaker => Ok.
- Start the Phone Clone => “Done”.
- Open Applications => QuickShortcutMaker => Open.
- Use the search bar to find “Factory Test”.
- Expand the first result.
- Tap “Input Keyword Filter” and type: Factory test.
- Expand the Factory Test options and select the first “Factory Test” option.
- Tap Try => Choose “Engineering Test 3” and then tap “Back to home”.
- Tap “Initialize” and select English.
- Access the device’s home screen.
- Open “Settings” => “About Phone” => “Software Information”.
- Tap the “Build Number” 5-7 times until you see “You are now a Developer”.
- Return to “Settings” => “System” => “Developer Options” => “OEM Unlocking On”.
- Go back to “System” => “Reset Options” => “Factory Reset”.
- The factory reset process will start.
- Your Vivo Y20 phone will restart.
- Complete the initial setup steps.
Read More: HushSMS APK Download latest 2023